COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We are excited to welcome you to BLU Beach Bar & Grill! There is no higher priority to our entire BLU Family than the safety of our guests and employees.
We want to take a moment and inform you of the operational guidelines we have implemented to ensure your health and safety during your upcoming visit. Our guidelines strictly follow the recommendations and standards set forth by state and local governments.
Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at (843) 588-6658 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dining tables will be positioned 6 ft. apart and groups will be limited to 8 people or less.
- Restaurant bars are closed to patrons. Alcoholic beverages will be served to seated patrons in the dining area only.
- All menus will be disposable and discarded after use.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored. Cutlery will be rolled in disposable napkins and secured with a paper band to prevent unintended contamination.
- Takeout menu items will be available at all food and beverage outlets.
- All food & beverage staff are required to wear gloves and face masks at all times. Gloves will be changed after each interaction with a patron or handling of shared items.
- All guests are required to wear face masks unless seated at a table.